Hi... 2020

18.42

I miss blogging.

In fact, I miss everything.

The way I used to love books,
even the fact that I keep making mistakes back when I was in school. The things that I used to regret doing the most now seem silly and endearing. 

There are just so many changes in my life. I noticed my blog posts from 2015, and 5 years went by. So many discoveries and so many self-reflect. I feel frustrated yet content. Giddily passionate yet stabilizing. I did so many things I could be proud of; like volunteering projects and build a business. But I also make mistakes, like bailing out of a project that I knew I never wanted to be a part of and mistakes in organizing my business. I'm not there yet
but I'm hopeful.


- Bedroom Bandung, with a laptop, Fashion Business Manual Book, What I wish my parent had read book and a notebook. 08:41 AM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts